Natixis Asset Management develops new strategic ambitions around six areas of expertise
To meet the increasing needs of its clients in terms of tailor-made investment solutions and innovation, Natixis Asset Management is focusing its strategy on six areas of expertise.
Natixis AM will focus on existing, strong and performing, capabilities with a view to global expansion. It will capitalise on its core areas of expertise – European Fixed Income, European Equities, Investments and Client Solutions - and will develop complementary high-potential expertise, such as Sustainable Investment, Structured Products and Volatility Management, and Global Emerging.
These area of expertises will be organised into six business units:
- Investments and Client Solutions will offer investment solutions for institutions, large companies, banker-insurers and networks of Groupe BPCE (Banque Populaire and Caisse d’Epargne) by combining investment management, financial engineering and client relationship management in a single team.;
- European Fixed Income and European equities will deliver enhanced investment capabilities to the clients of Groupe BPCE networks and to institutions;
- Sustainable Investment will broaden its existing product offering building on Natixis AM's leading position in Europe for ESG, thematic and social investment.
- Structured products and Volatility Management will develop innovative offerings in the areas of asymmetric management, flexible management, and smart index;
- Global emerging will bring together Natixis AM’s expertise in emerging countries in fixed income and equity to provide better understanding of these fast-growing markets.
Each business unit is given autonomy and will be responsible for their investment process. They will rely on Natixis Global AM global distribution capacities and on shared support teams (risk management, legal, middle office, IT, etc.). Set up in the next few months, they will bring no change in Natixis AM’s governance.
Through this new organisation, Natixis AM reinforces the multi-boutique model of Natixis Global AM, which offer investors expertise across a wide range of asset classes and investment styles in Europe, the United States and Asia.
According to Pascal Voisin, CEO of Natixis AM : “By concentrating on development, innovation and expertise, around one approach centered on the search for tailor-made investment solutions, Natixis AM meets the needs and current concerns of its clients.”
Natixis Asset Management is Natixis Global Asset Management's European expert. Based in Paris, it is one of Europe’s leading asset managers with EUR 287 billion under management, and almost 680 employees at December 31, 2011*. Natixis Asset Management offers institutional investors, companies, distributors and banks a comprehensive range of investment products and solutions across the full spectrum of asset classes. A committed player with over 25 years' experience, Natixis Asset Management is also, in terms of AUM, one of the leading SRI managers in France and Europe.
* Source: Natixis Asset Management
Natixis Global Asset Management, a wholly-owned Natixis subsidiary, is an international group of fund management and distribution companies based in Europe, the United States and Asia. It has over EUR 543.9 billion in assets under management around the world, and employed almost 3,000 staff at December 31, 2011*.
* Source: Natixis Global Asset Management