Natixis Asset Management renamed Ostrum Asset Management
Natixis Asset Management, an affiliate of Natixis Investment Managers, will be renamed Ostrum Asset Management from April 3, 20181. Ostrum Asset Management will focus on its core investment capabilities, fixed income, equity and insurance.
A new name for a more defined brand architecture
As part of Natixis’ strategic plan ‘New Dimension’, Natixis Investment Managers, one of the world’s premier asset managers2, has begun a process of aligning its brands. Within this new initiative, Natixis Asset Management, will become Ostrum Asset Management from April 3, 20181.
Jean Raby, Chief Executive Officer of Natixis Investment Managers, commented: “Ostrum Asset Management is our largest affiliate, and its distinct brand name re-affirms its key role in Natixis Investment Managers’ multi-affiliate structure. Ostrum Asset Management’s leading active investment solutions are an integral part of our Active Thinking℠ approach, helping clients to build portfolios to meet their long-term goals.”
New identity, symbol of change
“Ostrum”’s Latin roots pay tribute to the company’s European origins, while its meaning “purple colored” connects firmly to its parent companies Natixis and Groupe BPCE. The logo’s exponential symbol embodies Ostrum’s ambition to expand in partnership with its clients and staff, creating new opportunities in the fast changing asset management industry.
Matthieu Duncan, Chief Executive Officer of Ostrum Asset Management3, adds: “Our new brandname Ostrum Asset Management highlights our experience in the financial markets over more than 30 years4, our strong performance track record5 and our investment teams dedication to our clients.”
Refocused range to serve fresh ambitions
A leading fund manager6 in Europe with assets under management of 324.5 billion euros4 on behalf of institutional, individual and distributor clients, Ostrum Asset Management is renewing its focus on its long-standing fixed-income experience, its focused equity capabilities and its renowned insurance expertise.
The company will thereby draw on its extensive global investment range of bond funds, with 90% of funds ranked 1st or 2nd quartile by Morningstar7. It will also continue to roll out alternative solutions, such as CLOs8 and private debt on real assets, while bolstering its equity investment expertise, including thematic, small & mid cap and emerging funds.
Lastly, Ostrum Asset Management will use its unique insurance investment management expertise to continue supporting insurer clients via its tailored multi-asset solutions range.
Ostrum Asset Management will rely on Natixis Investment Managers global distribution platform, as well as the Groupe BPCE retail banking networks, to drive its growth.
- Natixis Asset Management U.S., LLC and Natixis Asset Management Asia Limited legal entities will be renamed Ostrum Asset Management U.S., LLC and Ostrum Asset Management Asia Limited by June 2018. All funds will be renamed by the end of 2018.
- Cerulli Quantitative Update: Global Markets 2017 ranked Natixis Investment Managers (previously Natixis Global Asset Management) as the 15th largest asset manager in the world based on assets under management as at December 31, 2016.
- Matthieu Duncan will become Chief Executive Officer of Ostrum Asset Management from April 3, 2018.
- Source Natixis Asset Management at 12/31/2017.
- Source Natixis Asset Management – open-end funds managed by Natixis Asset Management with more than 15 years’ performance track record –12/31/2017.
- IPE Top 400 Asset Managers 2017 ranked Natixis Asset Management as the 51st largest asset manager, as at 12/31/2016.
- Morningstar at 12/31/2017 – based on Natixis Asset Management’s range of open-end funds.
Find out more about our new brand here: www.ostrum.com
Governance of Ostrum Asset Management
Matthieu Duncan, Chief Executive Officer
Valérie Derambure, Deputy Chief Executive Officer, Head of Finance & operations
Ibrahima Kobar, Deputy Chief Executive Officer, Chief Investment Officer
Jean-Christophe Morandeau, Head of Legal, Compliance & Risks
Lientu Lieu, Head of Business Strategy
Sylvie Soulère-Guidat, Head of Human Resources
Ostrum Asset Management has been committed to helping clients to provide for their future and to achieve other long-term goals, for more than 30 years. Our fund managers combine high-quality proprietary research with stringent risk analysis at each stage of the investment process to drive their decisions and deliver the highest quality outcome for clients.
Based in Europe, with a local presence in the United States1 and Asia2, Ostrum Asset Management provides a full range of high-performance active fundamental fixed-income and equity expertise along with insurance investment management solutions, to address investors’ needs worldwide.
Ostrum Asset Management ranks among the leading European asset managers3 with €324.5 billion in assets under management4 for institutional clients, individual investors and distributors.
Ostrum Asset Management is an affiliate of Natixis Investment Managers.
Ostrum Asset Management, Funding your tomorrow.
- US via Natixis Asset Management U.S., LLC, limited liability company, registered as an investment adviser with the SEC.
- Asia via Natixis Asset Management Asia Limited – Registered as a fund management company with the Monetary Authority of Singapore – Natixis Asset Management subsidiary.
- IPE Top 400 Asset Managers 2017 ranked Natixis Asset Management as the 51st largest asset manager, as at 31/12/2016.
- Source Natixis Asset Management – 12/31/2017
Natixis Investment Managers serves financial professionals with more insightful ways to construct portfolios. Powered by the expertise of more than 20 specialized investment managers globally, we apply Active ThinkingSM to deliver proactive solutions that help clients pursue better outcomes in all markets. Natixis ranks among the world’s largest asset management firms1(€830 billion/$997 billion AUM2).
Natixis Investment Managers includes all of the investment management and distribution entities affiliated with Natixis Distribution, L.P. and Natixis Investment Managers S.A.
1 Cerulli Quantitative Update: Global Markets 2017 ranked Natixis Investment Managers (formerly Natixis Global Asset Management) as the 15th largest asset manager in the world based on assets under management as of December 31, 2016.
2 Net asset value as at December 31, 2017. Assets under management (“AUM”), as reported, may include notional assets, assets serviced, gross assets and other types of non-regulatory AUM.