Awarded by The Top Employers Institute, the label recognizes Natixis as an employer of choice that creates a quality work environment and fosters the development of its talents.
The Top Employers Institute awards the label to a panel of companies in 110 countries after a detailed and independent audit of HR solutions and practices, notably assessing career and talent management solutions, training, working conditions, employee commitment and company benefits.
The certification underscores Natixis’ ability to:
- Offer diversified career plans by implementing graduate programs, an articulated talent management set-up across all business lines, a strong internal mobility policy, and international short-term assignments.
- Improve Quality of Life at Work via the comprehensive “Work & Life at Natixis” program, which includes measures such as teleworking for more than 3,000 staff in France.
- Give staff a key role in the company’s transformation via three key initiatives:
- Promoting new ways of working based on collaborative work spaces, simplified work tools and mobile work equipment;
- Reducing the number of management levels and defining new leadership roles to bolster initiative and innovation capabilities, while valorizing the diversity of staff profiles;
- Implementing a new leadership model, focused on “caring & demanding”, to make our leaders real drivers of the company’s transformation.
“Natixis is proud to be singled out again for this certification, which is the result of the dialogue and close teamwork between HR teams and managers, as we help our talents develop and seek to promote professional growth for all our staff. This certification rewards the HR teams’ commitment, working hand-in-hand with the businesses, in supporting Natixis’ transformation as it becomes a more open and agile company” commented Anne Lebel, Chief Human Resources Officer.